iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
How to Add an emoji
Find the emoji keyboard in any app that uses the standard keyboard, like Instagram or WhatsApp. To add an emoji:
- Tap the text field, then tap or .
- Use the gray icons at the bottom of the keyboard to switch emoji themes, or swipe left or right to view more. Tap to see emoji that you've recently used.
- To change the skin tone of certain emoji, tap and hold an emoji.
- Tap an emoji to add it to your text field.
Ready for Action?Start
Use Predictive emoji
To use a Predictive emoji, write your message and look for the suggested emoji in the predictive input field, then tap it to replace the word or add an emoji.
To turn off Predictive text, touch and hold or , tap Keyboard Settings, then turn off Predictive.Train now!
and be the fastest emoji finder
Don't see the emoji keyboard?
If you don't see the emoji keyboard, make sure that it's turned on.
- Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
- Tap Emoji.
Emoji... Ready... Set...Go!